Belwood Lake Conservation Area
10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Once again Friends of the Grand River is proud to present this highly popular event. Your level of skill really doesn’t matter — from the highly experienced angler to the beginner, there is something for everyone at
grand opportunities .
We will offer:
- Free fly fishing seminars
- Learn some of the secrets of the Grand from the best instructors Ontariohas to offer you and It’s FREE (except for park admission)
- BBQ lunch is $15.00 a plate – Friends of the Grand style (just ask any-one who was there in the last couple of year’s what that means!)
- Used Equipment sale — need to sell something or purchase an item or two, this is the place to look for that great deal; who doesn’t need more equipment! Used equipment form.
- Please note that all used equipment is sold as Visa, cash or cheque
- Meet friends and like-minded people who have a story or two of their own.The main concept on Saturday June 2nd 2018 is to have fun while supporting the efforts of Friends of the Grand River. Why not come out and show them how much you appreciate their efforts. For more details see the web site.
Or contact Larry McGratton (519)843-3102. •